First U.S. Mobile Banking with eDeposit
With First U.S. Mobile, you can check balances, transfer funds or make real-time loan payments right from your smart phone or iPad. Best of all, First U.S. Mobile comes with eDeposit, which lets you snap a photo of a check with your phone, and easily deposit it to your First U.S. Account.
First U.S. Mobile and eDeposit are FREE for personal accounts, so visit the Apple or Google Play App Store and download First U.S. Mobile today.
- Check balances
- Confirm transactions
- Transfer funds
- Make real-time loan payments (even on the due date)
- Deposit a check
- Locate CO-OP ATMs and Shared Branches
- Contact an MSR for questions or help
Add your First U.S. VISA to Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Pay. It's easy and secure.
Mobile Bill Pay
We've upgraded our Bill Pay system so that you can easily access and pay bills right from your smart phone.
First U.S. Mobile App
- Download the app
- Use your First U.S. Online Banking username and password to log in
- During your first log in to Mobile Banking, you’ll receive an email (to the address we have on file) with a confirmation code
- Enter the confirmation code, and you’re good to go.
After that – log in to mobile banking with your fingerprint (if your phone supports it) or your Online Banking password.
iPhone/iPad are a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
Android is a registred trademark of Google, Inc.